Cannabis Concentrates, Oils, & Extracts in Michigan
The Botanical Co. is Michigan’s go-to place for cannabis oils, concentrates, and extracts. Oils, extracts, and concentrates, made from cannabis plants, are available in multiple forms such as CBD oil, hash, vape oil, tinctures, dabs, and more. These forms of cannabis are processed into a concentrated form with unique properties. Our experienced staff at The Botanical Co. will help determine the best type of cannabis extracts, concentrates, and oils for your needs. We understand you may have questions about our products, and we are here to answer all of them patiently. Stop by and see us today and ask us about our reward program!
Concentrates, Oils, and Extracts Differences
An oil, concentrate, or extract are all products that start as a cannabis flower and are processed into a different form. Extracts are made through liquid solvent extraction, while concentrates are made through physical extraction. The extraction differences allow each product to vary in potency, consistency, and method of use.
Benefits of Concentrates, Oils, and Extracts
Why would you buy concentrates when you have natural cannabis? Many people choose to explore concentrates, oils, and extracts because:
- Some prefer to ingest or vaporize cannabis instead of smoking it.
- Cannabis oils are efficient because they take less product to achieve your desired goals.
- Cannabis extracts, like essential oils and cannabinoids, are separated from the cannabis plant material resulting in a smooth product to inhale when vaporized.
Popular Cannabis Concentrates
Popular cannabis concentrates include:
- Capsules –Capsules filled with cannabis liquid
- Tinctures –Cannabis-infused liquid
- Vaporizer Cartridges –Oil-filled cartridges
- Hash –Includes a pressed concentration of the cannabis plant’s sticky glands
- Wax –Oil refined with CO2 or butane with high THC levels
Common Cannabis Oils
Common types of cannabis oil include:
- CBD Oil – Most commonly offered in capsule or tincture form, CBD oil is a non-psychoactive product that is often good for anxiety and pain management.
- THC Oil – Most commonly offered in dabs, capsules, and tinctures, THC oil is an psychoactive oil known to delivereuphoric effects.
- Ingestible Oils –Ingestible oils are often used in food, drinks, or capsule form.
Easy Guide to Choosing Cannabis Concentrates
The most important thing to remember when choosing cannabis concentrates is finding the right dose, effects, and potency for you. A concentrate can offer non-intoxicating symptom relief, relaxation, or a euphoric high. It all depends on the ingredients. An easy guide to follow includes:
- Choose an oil high in THC for a euphoric high.
- Choose a mix of CBD and THC for a balanced high.
- Choose a high CBD and low THC product for therapeutic relief.
It is essential to use modest doses until you’ve reached your perfect dosage level. Tiny doses of cannabis products may be all you need to reach your goals.
What’s The Best Option for Me?
Concentrates involve extensive testing to release any cannabis product, so there is no perfect answer to the best option. Many people prefer concentrates instead of extracts because they have no added chemicals and a higher potency. Each of us has a unique cannabinoid system. Find the right product and dosage is an individual journey.
Visit The Botanical Co. Today
At The Botanical Co., we are dedicating to helping you find the concentrate, oil, or extract for your needs. We are passionate about finding the best cannabis solution for your needs. Call us today or visit one of our Michigan locations in Tawas, Lansing, and Kalkaska to learn more about our products.